Even in this day and age, some of the latest products from the best brands just don't find their way to the global market. Your options are either prohibitively expensive or barely reliable or worse still, both. Your best bet to get your hands on that hot new launch is to request an acquaintance travelling abroad or living there not very different from a few decades back. The more expensive your picking, the more difficult it is to get your hands on it.
Shopmonk is the best price online store which aims to change that. We use the best know-how in technology and sourcing to bring you the latest products from leading brands at great prices, delivered straight to you.
We believe the consumer deserves better access to a global assortment of brands and are backed by Accel Partners, the VC firm behind some of the best e-commerce success stories in the world, to help bring this ambitious vision to life.
Send us your comments, suggestions, or bug reports using this contact form. Alternatively, you can also contact us at Shopmonk Customer Care email@example.com
We value the trust you place in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour. If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
USE OF DEMOGRAPHIC / PROFILE DATA / YOUR INFORMATION
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like pin code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser, so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. www.shopmonk.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites. However, we do not share personally identifiable information with third party advertisers.
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all Shopmonk lists and newsletters, please send us a mail firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe.
Terms and Conditions
The below mentioned terms and conditions will be with reference to the following entities:
“Longman Capital Pte Ltd” will be referred to as “Company” “www.shopmonk.com” will be referred to as “Website” Shopmonk is a revolution that endeavours to make brands accessible, we believe in staying ahead of the curve when it comes to electronics and technology, that’s why we bring the latest trends and brands to you long before they become mainstream.
Our products are carefully curated, internationally sourced, quality checked and priced right in order to provide you with a superlative shopping experience.
Use of the Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
The trademarks, names, logos, and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website should not be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner and the respective owners of the same.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
Disputes and settlements
By buying a product on the Shopmonk website and accepting the terms and conditions, it is agreed that the customer has entered into an agreement with Longman Capital Pte Ltd which shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws. Longman Capital Pte is only liable for the transaction value of the goods sold to customer at the time of purchase. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Singapore. The customer hereby accedes to and accepts the jurisdiction of such courts.
Longman Capital Pte Ltd shall not be responsible for any delay resulting due to “force majeure” events defined as any event beyond reasonable control of either party including, without limitation, unavailability of any communication system, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, Acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war or acts of government, etc.
Customers can choose from the following payments options available on the Shopmonk. website:
PayPal (which is a very secure way of payment)
Return(s) and Exchange Policy:
We constantly strive to provide you products with the highest standards of quality. In-case you were to notice a manufacturing defect in the product delivered to you, please write to us at email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the product.
Return(s) and exchange will always remain at the sole discretion of Longman Capital Pte Ltd.
The company reserves the right to decide the same and as explained in the refund policy.
** Complete terms are detailed under ‘Steps to Be Noted for Easy Exchange of Product(s)’ section.
Steps to be noted for easy exchange of product(s)
|-The acceptance of exchange will be at the sole discretion of Longman Capital Pte Ltd|
|-The original seal on the package should be intact.|
|- To facilitate a smooth product exchange, please ensure that the product must be sent back in the original packed condition with all packaging elements (such as seals, stickers, labels, and box pack) intact.|
|- The product must be unused and should not be damaged in any way.|
|- Once an exchange request is placed, acceptance of the request shall remain at the sole discretion of Longman Capital Pte Ltd; the company will arrange for a courier pickup and assign the customer an airway bill number.|
|-Customer is required to take a print out of the airway bill and handover the same along with the package to the courier.|
|- Longman Capital Pte Ltd does not endorse self-returns of products and the customer must bear all risk, charge(s) and insurance for shipping. Should he/she wish to exercise this option Longman Capital Pte Ltd shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage in transit and the responsibility of such shipments lies solely with the customer|
|-If a pickup destination is non-serviceable, then the customer must bear all risk, charge(s) and insurance for shipping. Longman Capital Pte Ltd shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage in transit and the responsibility of such shipments lies solely with the customer.|
Please note: Longman Capital Pte Ltd do not accept returns if there is a change of mind.
As we source all our brands internationally, the lead time for all the orders are 14-21 working days from the date of confirmation of the order.
To ensure a seamless experience, Longman Capital Pte Ltd will share the shipping details on the Shopmonk website once an order is shipped from us to help our customers track their order(s).
|Electronics (phones, speakers, laptops, etc.)|
|14-21 days from the date of confirmation of the order.|
Website Privacy Notice (www.shopmonk.com)
- What Personal Information about Customers does www.shopmonk.com gather?
- Does www.shopmonk.com Share the Information It Receives?
- What about Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- Which Information Can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use www.shopmonk.com?
- Conditions of Use, Notices and Revisions
- Examples of Information Collected
What Personal Information about Customers does Shopmonk gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your www.shopmonk.com website experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information you give us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website (www.shopmonk.com) or give us in any other way. Below are the examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses www.shopmonk.com website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of www.shopmonk.com on other Web sites. Below are also examples of the information we receive.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps/mobile website created by Longman Capital Pte Ltd or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services. For more information about how to do this, see the examples below.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from www.shopmonk.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customers’ lists to lists received from other companies, to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive an e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences on the www.shopmonk.com website.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Below are some of the examples of the information we receive.
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide specific features and Recommended for You, personalized advertisements on other Websites (e.g., Longman Capital Pte Ltd associates with content served by www.shopmonk.com and Websites using Checkout by www.shopmonk.com payment service), and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does Longman Capital Pte Ltd and www.shopmonk.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries Longman Capital Pte Ltd controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of www.shopmonk.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences on the website.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Longman Capital Pte Ltd or substantially all its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Longman Capital Pte Ltd and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of www.shopmonk.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- All Promotions to Shopmonk customers: It can be from www.shopmonk.com specifically or its affiliates or its partners.
- With your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Which Information Can I Access?
www.shopmonk.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with www.shopmonk.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Below are some examples, the list of which will change as our Website evolves.
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such www.shopmonk.comfeatures.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the Which Information Can I Access? Section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive an e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of www.shopmonk.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
- If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
Are Children Allowed to Use www.shopmonk.com website?
We do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use www.shopmonk.com website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit www.shopmonk.com website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of jurisdiction only. If you have any concern about privacy at www.shopmonk.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our website frequently to see any recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
General Terms for Apple devices:
When an Apple device is returned to the seller, the device should be restored to Factory Settings, the iCloud ID and Password should be removed, and Find My Device feature should be disabled.
Please note that the data must be backed up at the customer’s end and the same should be deleted from the device before returning it.
Instructions to restore the Apple device to factory settings can be found here.
Instructions to remove your device from Find My Device and the iCloud account can be found here.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through www.shopmonk.com website or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; use our services; compile Wish Lists or other gift registries; participate in Discussion Boards or other community features; provide and rate Reviews; and employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications. Because of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone numbers; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile; and financial information, including driver's license numbers.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfilment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at Shopmonk include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences, address book, and other settings); payment settings (including credit card information and promotional certificate and gift card balances); e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, and newsletters); Recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations); shopping lists and gift registries (including Wish Lists and Baby and Wedding Registries) and Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, lists, Reminders, personal profile, and Wish List).
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all Shopmonk lists and newsletters, please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe.
Do You Have Any Questions?
Warranty (applicable for electronics only)
At www.shopmonk.com, we procure imported products with free delivery and dispatch within 14 -21 days. While the imported electronic products come with a 1-Year Warranty, there will be a 6 month Warranty on Accessories, 6 months warranty on CPO products.
www.shopmonk.comoffers its Customers a One-year Warranty (for ‘manufacturing defective’ products ONLY). This Warranty is ONLY applicable on products bought from www.shopmonk.com or its affiliates.
We don’t accept any out of warranty repairs across all the products bought from the www.shopmonk.comwebsite or any other website. Warranty - Terms & Conditions Following terms and conditions constitute a contract between the Customer ('You' or 'Your' or 'User' or 'Customer') and Longman Capital Pte Ltd (referred to as ‘Seller’ or ‘We’ or ‘Our’) and www.shopmonk.com (referred to as ‘Shopmonk’). These terms and conditions apply to all products purchased from Shopmonk or from its affiliates unless indicated otherwise. On certain days, such as exclusive sale, year-end sale and festival sale and so on, the cancellations and returns policy may not be applicable. All such cases will be indicated to the customer clearly on the website. All Warranties provided by Seller are subject to Shopmonk Website Terms & Conditions listed here. Shopmonk reserves the right to make changes to this Policy without notice. All status communication between Shopmonk and Users will be on email (email ID used to register on www.shopmonk.com) or phone number (number as registered on website). As brands may choose to support warranty terms for specific products or for products from specific countries of origin on an ongoing case-by-case basis, an exhaustive list is not provided here. Shopmonk has made efforts to list products covered under Warranty or Manufacturer Warranty on the product page of the website on a best effort basis. Under Warranty, the seller will try to fix your item within 14 business days from the day it is received at its centre, however under exceptional circumstances, if spare parts are not available, it may take longer that the defined 14 days. If Seller is not able to fix the product within the normal timeframe, we will offer you a replacement or refund the full amount paid at the time of purchase.
Note that: Shopmonk Warranty does not replace Warranty if provided in Singapore by the Manufacturer or Brand of the specific product at the time of sale. Shopmonk Warranty is invalid in all such cases. Warranty if applicable will commence from date of delivery of product for a year. Shopmonk Warranty does not extend or add-on to existing manufacturer warranty time period, if present. Shopmonk is not affiliated with the manufacturer of the products in any way. Products are international models imported directly from internationally based distributors and may differ in some respects from other similar products available from retailers. All accessories or items provided along with the device sold including but not limited to charger, battery, earphones, remote, Computer Mouse etc. will be covered for a period of 6 months from date of sale. Other than the time period of warranty, the remaining terms will follow that of One-year Shopmonk Warranty with terms as given below.
Terms for Warranty
1. Seller agrees to repair or replace the product which it supplied to you at its own cost as per conditions set out below in circums
tances where the Product does not perform in accordance with Seller’s specifications mentioned on the website (shopmonk.com) during the Warranty period of 12 months commencing on the date of delivery of the Product. If there is no proof of delivery of product, this date will be assumed to be 10 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
2. Proof of purchase (invoice or order confirmation) must be provided by you when requesting service under Warranty.
3. Please note that you must keep adequate/appropriate packaging when delivering through our courier pickup service. In the event that you do not have adequate packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging Your Product for transport and Seller accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
4. Before submitting your Shopmonk sold Product for warranty service you should maintain a separate backup copy of the contents of its storage media, remove all personal information that you want to protect and disable all security passwords.
5. During warranty service the contents of the storage media will be deleted and reformatted. Seller and its agents are not responsible for any loss of software programs, data or other information contained on the storage media or any other part of the Shopmonk -sold product serviced.
6. Seller requires any Customer requesting service under Warranty to comply with directions from Shopmonk Customer Care staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
7. Seller reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Seller reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Seller will determine, in its discretion, the closest or better Product within the current range of Products offered by Seller with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of Seller. Seller may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part warranty does not extend or restart the Warranty period and it limited to the remaining part of the original warranty period.
8. If Seller is unable to repair or replace the Product, the Customer will be refunded the price of the Product (at Seller’s election). This refund is limited to the amount of the purchase price of the Product. This clause remains solely at the discretion of Shopmonk.
9. In the event of a replacement, refund is provided as per point 5 of these terms given above; the faulty item will become the property of the Seller.
10. Where Seller authorizes warranty service of a Product, Seller will organize for an authorized courier to pick up the Product during business hours (between 10 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday) and deliver it to the appropriate authorized repair centre. Product must be safely and securely packaged for transport. In this situation, Seller, will cover the cost of transport of the serviced Product to and from the Customer. Alternately, the Customer may post the Product as directed by Shopmonk if Shopmonk specifically authorizes the Customer in writing to do so, in which case Seller will refund the Customer the cost of the courier on provision of a scanned copy of the courier receipt via email (email@example.com)
11. For certain categories such as Consumer Appliances, there will be no pickup service. In such cases, Seller authorized service personnel will schedule a visit to Customer’s home or indicated location for repair and servicing during business hours (between 9:30 am to 6:30 pm, Monday to Friday).
12. Seller reserves the right to determine which authorized repair centre (including Seller’s internal repair facility) is the appropriate service location in any particular circumstance.
13. As a policy, it is advised that the customers use Shopmonk’s authorized courier facility, for Self-Return, the Product will be at the Customer's risk while in transit to the Seller Authorized Repair Centre. Seller may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Seller if the Product is in good working condition, or if the Warranty does not apply as per ‘Warranty Not Applicable’ section mentioned below.
15. Seller has reasonable discretion to determine if Product is or is not performing in accordance with the Seller’s specifications listed on website.
16. To the full extent permitted by law, the Warranty terms will not apply in respect of a Product under following conditions: Product has not been used or operated according to manufacturer's instructions or specifications provided with the Product; Repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service centre. Seller shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims & damages resulting from unauthorized repair of the product; If the serial number or IMEI number from the manufacturer has been altered or removed from the Product which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations (hardware or software), thunderstorm activity, force majeure, liquid spillage, maladjustment of Customer controls, accident, misuse, abuse, fire, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, tampering or unauthorized repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, voltage supply problems, the operation of a computer virus or malware of any kind, exposure to corrosive conditions or entry by any insect or foreign object in the Product; To damage arising from transportation, installation or while moving the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions; To any third-party hardware or software which was not contained in the Product when originally configured by the manufacturer; To any incidence of defective pixels (i.e. dead or stuck pixels) that arise for Monitors and Digital Photo Frames, except as determined by Seller to denote an LED or LCD panel fault (and except as covered by the Website Terms and Conditions). To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications; To replace or repair any consumables (including projector lamps, batteries or cables), or missing parts and accessories; To service and support of any software operating system or application installed on any Product, except to assist in restoring the Product to its factory default settings; or to service product if outside Singapore. To such product where manufacturer warranty is applicable.
17. To the full extent permitted by law: Shopmonk (referred to as “Seller”) will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage. Seller’s total liability in respect of all claims under Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at the Seller’s option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
18. These Terms and the relationship between you and Shopmonk shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Singapore without reference to conflict of laws principles.
19. You agree that all claims, differences, and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Terms of Warranties or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between You and Seller shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Singapore and you hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts. Seller can be contacted through Shopmonk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return and Exchange
Easy Returns and Replacement Policy
Following are the details of the Return(s) Replacement Policy that is applicable for all items sold at shopmonk.com
Easy Return and Replacement Policy Guidelines:
The following general guidelines, with respect to Returns, apply to all items sold on Shopmonk:
- Shopmonk constantly strives to provide products with the highest standards of quality to its customers. In-case you notice a manufacturing defect in the product delivered, please write to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the product.
- Products no longer required cannot be returned to Shopmonk.
- Longman Capital Pte Ltd do not accept returns if there is a change of mind.
- Once an exchange request is placed, acceptance of the request shall remain at the sole discretion Longman Capital Pte Ltd. A courier pickup will be arranged and assigned to the customer along with an airway bill number.
- Customer is required to take a print out of the airway bill and handover the same along with the package to the courier.
- Longman Capital Pte Ltd does not endorse self returns of products and the customer must bear all risk, charge(s) and insurance for shipping. Should he/she wish to exercise this option, Longman
- Capital Pte Ltd shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage in transit and the responsibility of such shipments lies solely with the customer.
- If a pickup destination is non-serviceable, then the customer must bear all risk, charge(s) and insurance for shipping Longman Capital Pte Ltd shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage in transit and the responsibility of such shipments lies solely with the customer.
Additional Guidelines for Products purchased on “Sale”:
Items on Sale – (All the products listed under the “Sale” Tab and/or products that mention “On Sale” or any other similar term that signifies product is on sale) We constantly strive to provide you products with the highest standards of quality. In-case you were to notice a manufacturing defect in the product delivered to you, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the product.
Return(s) and exchange will always remain at the sole discretion of Longman Capital Pte Ltd. and the company reserves the right to decide the same and as explained in the refund policy.
** Complete terms are detailed under ‘Steps to Be Noted for Easy Exchange of Product(s)’ section.